top of page


Do you want to visit family, attend an event or just explore the natural beauty of Canada?

Depending on your country of origin, you may need a visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada.  Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they enter Canada. This actual length is determined by a border service officer at the port of entry in Canada.

If you are in Canada and want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you may apply for an extension at least 30 days before your authorized end of stay.

bottom of page