top of page


Do you want to sponsor a loved one?

Sponsoring loved ones through the Family Class can be very simple or very complex.

Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada who are a minimum age of 18 can sponsor certain relatives under the Family Class (such as spouse or common law or dependent(s). Both the sponsor and the family member being sponsored must meet certain requirements to be accepted.

For those wanting to sponsor parents or grandparents, Canada randomly selects potential 10,000 sponsors a year. Apply early for the best chances at being invited to apply.

If you do not receive an invitation to apply and want to reapply, we can help. Or, if want your parent or grandparent to join you sooner, the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is another option that could allow your loved one to stay in Canada for up to two-years.  

Kids' Paintings
bottom of page